Happening right now, drug addiction in the US has reached epidemic proportions. What’s worse, only 11 percent of those people will find the right treatment. It’s time to eliminate the stigma and focus on a tangible solution, rather than the problem.
Mallory Neuberger lived a double life for years, suffering from a soul-crushing addiction to cocaine while hiding behind a successful career and raising two children. After finding sobriety, she has made it her mission to help others by opening and running sober houses for women.
Anchored in relatable stories and filled with actionable tips for anyone affected by addiction, Sober.House. offers readers:
- Stop the Stigma: Eliminating the shame to understand the truth about addiction—which is a disease, not a disgraceful condition
- Recovery is Possible: How anyone who is an addict, or an alcoholic, can find healing and a more fulfilling lifestyle
- Paying it Forward: Her journey to helping others who are battling addiction, and how it has filled her once empty soul with meaning and purpose
- Good vs. Evil: How to find authentic, ethical places for treatment and sober living while avoiding the illegitimate ones
- The Frog Pad: The sober houses she has created for women to help them restore their lives for themselves and their loved ones
Follow Mallory Neuberger on Social Media