Taking care of mental health is as important as taking care of physical health. There are various factors playing a vital role in staying healthy. In turn, good health can minimize the risk of developing certain medical conditions.
Women face a number of medical problems because of a lack of vital nutrients and minerals in the body. Vitamins in the body help in the proper functioning of the organs. They also strengthen their defense mechanisms, slow down the aging process in the women, and enhance the energy levels in the body.
Though a gynecologist can provide better guidance, listed below are some simple fitness and health tips for women to maintain a sound mind and sound body.
1. Genetic testing: A general testing helps to diagnose a family history of breast
2. Stay active throughout the day: Walk and talk as much as possible
3. Avoid Excessive Consumption of Calcium: Excessive level of calcium in the body poses the risk of heart diseases and renal stones. It the age of the person is under 50, it is advisable to add 1,000 mg (milligrams) of calcium in the diet per day. Women under 50 years must include 1,200 milligrams of calcium per day in three-servings.
4. Reduce Stress Level: The biggest problem in most of the people is that they have too much on plate and desire to jiggle it all. Stress affects health in various ways, from a higher risk of depression to infertility, heart disease to anxiety.
5. Healthy snacks: Follow healthy snacking as it will rescue instead of harming the health. Keep various healthy lifestyle diseases at bay with healthy munching.
6. Good sex: Sex helps to reduce stress and decreases the complication of chronic disease. It is advisable to consult a doctor if the person experiences pain or dryness.
7. Do more than Cardio: An amalgamation of weight-bearing exercise and/or cardio 3 to 5 times in seven days may aid in the prevention of ailments such as heart disease, osteoporosis, cancer, and diabetes. Exercising regularly also boosts psychologically and helps in developing good physic.
8. Get a regular check-up: It is good to go for an annual check-up. No one knows which virus or bacteria are conspiring against the health.
9. Drink lots of water: Water is essential for the proper functioning of a human body. It is always better to drink water at regular intervals to avoid dehydration.
10. An effective exercise pattern: According to convenience follow an exercise pattern. An individual can follow simple exercises like walking or running. It will help to shape the body.
11. Sound Sleep: An individual should get a good sleep of minimum 7-hour sleep. If a woman faces any difficulty in sleeping or gets tired easily then she is more likely to be insomniac.
12. Stop overdoing anything: It is enough to practice for an hour for a woman’s body. Therefore, the focus should be on limited exercises within a certain interval of time to make the training effective.
13. Good breakfast: It is very important for a woman to maintain a good diet to stay fit and healthy. The inclusion of fresh fruits in the breakfast routine will provide the body with enough amounts of glucose and fiber to retain energy in the body throughout the day.
14. Reduce intake of carbs: Limit the consumption of carbs rich food like chocolates, cookies, white rice, and honey. Following a carb-rich diet will dope the blood sugar level, and aid to create enough amount of insulin. It also increases the quantity of fat in the body.
15. Treadmill and Dumbbell: A 10 minutes treadmill session along with a session with 3-5 dumbbells will tone the upper body. It will also help the heart to function smoothly.
16. Be happy: ‘Laughter is the best medicine’ and it is fairly true. When a person laughs out loud or is blissful, the body helps relieve the stress hormones and in turn secrete good hormones.
Women should maintain a healthy lifestyle to cater to their individual needs as well as the needs of the family. By following the above-mentioned steps it’s very easy to maintain a healthy life. A person might face few difficulties while following these steps. All that will work is hard work and patience to get reliable results.
Read More: Role of Gynecologists in Women’s Health Care