Just recently, Los Angeles-based artist and producer Gryffin has released a new single titled “Bye Bye” ft. Ivy Adara. Released via Darkroom/Geffen Records, the track is available now through all digital retailers.
Gryffin has also just announced a December 14th release date for part one of his long-awaited full-length debut, Gravity Pt. 1. The first part of the album will include a sixth single, “Bye Bye,” and previously released singles like “Remember” ft. Zohara, “Just For A Moment” ft. Iselin, “Winnebago” ft. Quinn XCII & Daniel Wilson, and “Tie Me Down” ft. Elley Duhe.
“Bye Bye” arrives as the follow-up to “Remember,” an October release praised for its “energetic, funky club floor feeling” by Billboard. With its brilliant balance of massive drums and delicate textures, “Bye Bye” draws a deep emotional power from Ivy Adara’s magnetic vocals. An Australian singer-songwriter, Adara penned “Bye Bye” and has also written for artists like Selena Gomez, Hailee Steinfeld, and Bebe Rexha.
Next month, Gryffin will embark on The Gravity Tour, a highly anticipated North American run. Kicking off on December 28 in Pomona, California, the tour also includes stops in Washington D.C., Brooklyn, Chicago, San Francisco, and more. Tickets are on sale at www.gryffinofficial.com. See the full list of shows below.
Ahead of The Gravity Tour, Gryffin is geared up for a sold-out show at the Hollywood Palladium just not too long ago–livestreamed by LiveXLive.
Dates for The Gravity Tour:
- December 28: Pomona, CA @ Fox Theatre
- January 25: Philadelphia, PA Theatre of Living Arts
- January 26: Washington, D.C. @ Echostage
- January 31: Boston, MA @ House of Blues
- February 1: Brooklyn, NY @ Brooklyn Steel
- February 5: Syracuse, NY @ Westcott Theatre
- February 6: South Burlington, VT @ Higher Ground Ballroom
- February 7: Montreal, QC @ Corona Theatre
- February 8: Toronto, ON @ Danforth Music Hall
- February 9: Chicago, IL @ Concord Music Hall
- February 10: Madison, WI @Majestic Theatre
- February 15: Vancouver, BC @ Commodore Ballroom
- February 16: Setattle, WA @ Showbox Sodo
- February 17: Portland, OR @ Wonder Ballroom
- February 20: Boise, ID @ Knitting Factory
- February 21: Salt Lake City, UT @ The Depot
- February 23: San Francisco, CA @ Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
More on GRYFFIN
Born Dan Griffith, Gryffin got his start in music as a classically trained pianist and guitarist, and played in several bands. After receiving an electrical engineering degree from the University of Southern California, he pursused a path in music production, drawing equally from his carefully honed musicality and edgy ingenuity. Gryffin made his breakthrough in 2016 with two singles showcasing his melodic take on dance music: “Heading Home” ft. Josef Salvat (which shot to #1 on Spotify’s US and Global Viral charts) and the Bipolar Sunshine collaboration “Whole Heart.” In addition, his 2017 smash single “Feel Good”– with Illenium and featuring Daya–peaked at #18 on the Dance/Mix Show Airplay charts. Gryffin’s recent triumphs include “Tie Me Down” ft. Elley Duhe, an August 2018 release that hit #2 on the Spotify US Viral Chart and #9 on the Global Viral Chart. He’s not at work on Gravity Pt. 2, which is due out next year.