AYITI Gallery is pleased to present the works of seven talented Haitian artists carefully selected for their ingenuity, their originality, their narrative and their artistic potential. Our artists represent the new wave of International Inspirational artists that is currently flowing the market. They respond to the rising demand of new art that inspires and educates. They invite the viewer to think deeply and explore a new visionary realm. Our artists are messengers and healers. They express a state of consciousness that transcends a reality. Intuitive, they speak with their soul and push the boundaries commonly known of the art world. Their creative imagination rooted in their identity has preserved the authenticity of their art and freed them from the western norms. Fresh, elegant, avant-garde, colourful and mindful, their art has a unique voice. The quality and originality of their work reminds us Picasso, Dali, Basquiat, Bosch, Breton, or Bruegel the Elder. All are dedicated to an established and mature style and create masterpieces after masterpieces. All have the potential to be the art masters of tomorrow. They are permanently exhibiting in the UK.
AYITI Gallery is a brand name of THE smARTest PROJECT LTD, a certified social art enterprise founded in 2015 that initially supports (isolated) genius artists from Haiti to exhibit and sell their work to a global audience, live and thrive from their art. Over the years, we have pioneered with success the introduction of Haitian art in London. We have increased the visibility of our artists and the value of their art. We have revealed up-and-coming masters and highlighted the emergence of a new trend. We have shown that other form of creativity exist beyond the mainstreamed art. We have created a precedent that revealed a huge niche market for our artists, and furthermore for International Inspirational artists. The potential is significant and the supply of rare and fascinating art is endless. We are present in two thriving markets (African art and its diaspora; and Outsider art) which are triggering a breakthrough in the global art market encouraging collectors to invest now in our artists. We have a long-term vision that goes beyond Haiti, aiming to change the life of thousands through arts, and exploring new collaboration in and beyond the art world to further the vision of our artists and diffuse more Inspirational art in our daily life.
Despite their undeniable talent and their unique sense of creativity, an infinite number of International Artists have limited access to the International Art scene. Their geographic location, their economic situation, their anonymity, the absence of art education background, the nonconformity of their art and their disconnection with the art world isolate these artists from the main international art hubs. The art market has become somehow elitist and conservative. It favours artists who have sufficient financial means to show their work, artists who are able or are enough proactive to market themselves online and offline, artists who have pursued art studies, artists who follow trends and respond to the commercial demand of the market, or artists who live in western countries. It brings artists to compete with one another on an economic basis and rejects a vast majority of talented artists worldwide. It limits the endless variety and originality that International Artists could show to the world, it distorts the true meaning that originates from the creation of art, it narrows the notion of art itself influencing the regard, the taste and the decisions of the general public, and it promotes the duplication of art and artists. The art market has created a replicable business model that runs out of steam and seeks new inspiration. Art is more than a product. It’s a vision, the introspection of a soul, a universal language connecting cultures and individuals together. Art is an invitation to travel. We are meant to bring change and explore alternatives to nurture the infinite potential of International Art and the creative vision of Inspirational Artists.
▪ We believe in artists first
▪ We believe in art as an act of self-expression, with no rules, intuitive, expressive, initiatory, meaningful, and the inner soul as the main driving source of inspiration
▪ We believe in an art that inspires, instructs and provides emotions to people, that opens minds and mentalities, that influences practices and policies, that expresses a message, a feeling, a state of consciousness, that transcends a reality
▪ We believe in equal opportunities for all talented, creative and inspiring artists to show their work worldwide no matter their origin, their background, their status, their renown or their connection to the art world
▪ We believe that the renown of an artist be based on his/her talent, originality, creativity, the aesthetic of his/her work, the deepness and pureness of his/her inspiration
▪ We believe in new technologies to bring the vision of Inspirational Artists to life
▪ We believe in collaboration instead of competition, bringing in diversity into unity, encouraging the collective rather than the individual
▪ We believe in more Inspirational Art in our daily life to stimulate collective consciousness, taking art out of the traditional art premises.