Nick Cannon is back with a hot new visual for his latest musical effort Nobody Else, an infectious R&B record produced by Grammy Award-winning super producer Hitmaka. Never one to shy away from creatively expressing himself, Nobody Else is Nick Cannon’s debut into the R&B music world. Inspired by the hit 1987 film Three Men & A Baby, watch below as Nick enlists the help of Ty Dolla Sign & Jacquees for his re-imagined version appropriately titled Three Playas & A Baby.
The Thursday, June 28th launch lineup:
- Fuse.tv will premiere three all new episodes of Rant & Rave featuring two of the hottest ladies in the rap game today, Young M.A and Snow tha Product as well as hip-hop royalty, Salt-N-Pepa. A fresh episode of Lie Detector with hip-hop legends DJ Skribble & Kid Capri follows along with a brand new episode of the ASMR-triggering, digital series Mind Massage with Tierra Whack.
- FM @ 8 p.m. ET The Artists to Watch weekly block celebrates the future of hip-hop, spotlighting the freshest up-and-coming artists making waves in the industry, both today and tomorrow such as Trippie Redd, Sango, and HoodCelebrityy.
- Fuse @ 9 p.m. ET It’s a triple-hitter movie night, beginning with the classics Torque, Rhyme & Reason, and I Got The Hook Up starring hip-hop greats including Ice Cube, Master P, Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, and Lauryn Hill, among others. Additional featured movies throughout the summer are top lined by bevy of hip-hop star power including Jay Z, Nas, Kanye West, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Method Man, Redman, Cam’ron, Trey Songz, T.I., Chris Brown, Ja Rule, and more.
- Across all Fuse social channels, Hip-Hop at 45 launches with the biggest “beefs” in hip-hop, and a “Today in Hip-Hop history” #TBT. Featured social content rollout includes “Hip-Hop + album/street art” on Mondays, “Fashion in Hip-Hop” on Tuesdays, “Women in Hip-Hop“ #WCW on Wednesdays, “Hip-Hop playlists by the decade” on Fridays, “Photography in Hip-Hop” on Saturdays, and “Sports + Hip-Hop” on Sundays.
This lineup also includes:
- Fuse.tv debut special 45th Anniversary-themed episodes of Weekly News Rap, the original digital series recapping the week’s hottest news and trends, performed by today’s emerging rap stars, kicking off with Harlem battle rapper, Loaded Lux, spitting the history of battle rap. And we’ll have A Seat With… rap legend Big Daddy Kane. Also debuting during Hip-Hop at 45 is Made from Scratch with Ayo & Teo. Additionally, Fuse.tv will celebrate Hip-Hop at 45 with the premieres of two original digital series: Deep Cuts (working title), an interview series delivering an intimate look into the lives and creative process of emerging and established producers in the hip-hop industry; and The Kickback (working title), a roundtable-style digital series exploring hip-hop culture.
- Every Saturday at 6p ET/3p PT throughout the 45 days, FM will offer a series of Hip-Hop at 45 video countdowns, celebrating the latest and greatest hip-hop artists in the game. Featured music video blocks:45 Legends of Hip-Hop, will lace you with the classic videos from the legends that paved the way in hip-hop such as The Notorious B.I.G., 2Pac and Big Pun; Hip-Hop’s First Hits drops the music videos that made you fall in love with some of your favorite hip-hop artists including 50 Cent’s “In Da Club,” Eminem’s “Slim Shady,” Kanye West’s “Through the Wire” and more; 45 Freshman of Hip-Hop gets you acquainted with the freshman class of hip-hop stars like Flatbush Zombies, Lil Uzi Vert, and Goldlink who are making waves in the culture; 45 Videos of the 2000s drops it like it’s hot with the best music videos of the 2000s from Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, Outkast, and UGK; Iconic Hip-Hop Videos flashes back to the most iconic hip-hop videos of all time such as 2Pac’s “Changes”, NWA’s “Straight Outta Compton” and Nas’ “If I Ruled the World”; 45 Hip-Hop Crossovers highlights some of the most unlikely collabs in hip-hop like Aerosmith’s “Walk This Way,” Lincoln Park’s “Numb,” and Marshmello’s “Silence”; and FM’s Guide to the 45 Best Hip-Hop Videos will school you on the best hip-hop videos of all time including The Notorious B.I.G. “Juicy,” Childish Gambino’s “This Is America,” and Missy Elliot’s “Work It.”
- Tune in to Fuse for a four-night event beginning Sunday, August 5th, for the television premiere of Hip-Hop Evolution. This docu-series chronicles the life and career of hip-hop pioneers such as Kool Herc, Afrika Bambaataa, Grandmaster Flash, Melle Mel, Grandmaster Caz, DJ Jazzy Jay, Kool Moe Dee, Big Daddy Kane, Kurtis Blow, Chuck D, Fab 5 Freddy, Sugarhill Gang, Russell Simmons and LL Cool J, among others through in-depth interviews, archived footage and more. And for the duration of the stunt, Fuse will be commemorating with featured episodes starring a lineup of hip-hop all-stars with guest appearances on Moesha (Jamie Foxx, Russell Simmons, A Tribe Called Quest, Usher Raymond, Mary J. Blige, and Dr. Dre); Sister, Sister (Mya, Tyrese, and BlackStreet); and The Parkers (Warren G, Nick Cannon, and Lil’ Kim).
Fuse’s Hip Hop at 45 programming:
New episode of Lie Detector featuring DJ Skribble and Kid Capri:
New episode of Rant & Rave featuring Snow tha Product:
New episode of Rant & Rave featuring Salt-N-Pepa:
New episode of Rant & Rave featuring Young M.A:
Nick Cannon visits Fuse’s digital series Behind the Bar to mix up his favorite cocktail — a twist on a mai tai, titled: Mai Time to Turn Up. Inspired by his new single, “Only You,” Cannon mixes up a sweet, Caribbean styled cocktail guaranteed to make anyone dance and let loose. Cannon’s new single “Only You” featuring DJ Luke Nasty and Fat Joe is available Friday, March 9.
“I make emotional music, I make feel good vibes. I’m always trying to fly on the right frequency and “Only You” is about optimism, empowerment, and excellence,” said Cannon. The single is a part of his Ncredible Gang project called Model Music. Wearing the mixologist hat, Cannon discusses how the meaning behind “Only You” connects to his Mai Time to Turn Up libation.
The episode is available now on Fuse’s official YouTube page.
Link to Video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/