Each year millions of cars are being recycled, that being sad, we got over 25 million tons of recycled materials thanks to our vehicles. More and more people choose to give their dead vehicle the second life and here is why:
- It is very financially beneficial. You might consider your rusty old car a junk but you can actually get hundreds and thousands of dollars from it. Imagine, you can get rid of your old car and put this money towards any financial goal, whether its a new car, house loan or this long-awaited trip.
- Less junk – more space. And free space is crazy expensive nowadays. Clear out your property and make space for something new in your life.
- Car recycling contributes around $25 billion to the national GDP. By recycling your car you not only contribute to your pocket but to our economy overall.
- More than 90% of your car consists of reusable materials. In fact, the whole new car can be made from your old wrecked vehicle with minimal damage to the environment. The easiest way to save the planet is not to do even more damage and car recycle is one of the best examples.
- Recycling your car is a responsible and conscious choice. Appropriate disposal is the best way to ensure that your car and its waste (oils, cases, lead from batteries), don’t end up killing our planet and negatively impacting our quality of life.
Last but not least, choose the car scrap company carefully and make sure they have the necessary certifications and recycle properly. Ask them how the car is recycled or simply look for how they are represented online. For example, UsJunkCars.com has a whole “green” section on their website and they are super concerned about being as ecological as possible. Look for sustainable businesses and recycle your old vehicle today!