JAGUAR ANNOUNCES A NEW COMPACT PERFORMANCE SUV, THE ALL-NEW JAGUAR E-PACE WILL JOIN THE LINEUP IN 2018
- The Jaguar E-PACE combines sports car design and agility with every-day compact SUV practicality
- Joins Jaguar family of ‘PACE’ SUVs alongside the World Car of the Year-winning Jaguar F-PACE and future all-electric Jaguar I-PACE
- On sale beginning early 2018; priced from $38,6001
- World premiere of the Jaguar E-PACE will be streamed online on July 13, 2017
- Visit www.jaguarusa.com to sign up for further information in the lead-up to the reveal
(MAHWAH, N.J.) – June 20, 2017 – Today, Jaguar announces a new compact performance SUV, the Jaguar E-PACE, will expand the Jaguar model lineup as the 2ndperformance SUV in the ‘PACE’ line-up.
The E-PACE will be the third new Jaguar nameplate recently added to the Jaguar model portfolio following the introduction of the Jaguar XE sports sedan and Jaguar F-PACE performance SUV which have contributed to a 44 percent sales growth for the Jaguar brand in the U.S. through May 2017, and the all-electric I-PACE Concept which will go into production in 2018.
Ian Callum, Director of Design, Jaguar, said, “The combination of sports car looks with Jaguar performance will ensure that the E-PACE stands out. Every Jaguar is designed to excite the senses, and we think E-PACE will do just that, albeit with its own individual character.”
The Jaguar E-PACE features standard all-wheel drive technology and an all-Ingenium line-up of petrol engines, as well as a suite of connected technology and convenience features.
The compact performance SUV will be revealed to the world on July 13, 2017.
(1) All prices shown are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes $995 destination/handling charge, tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for details.
# # #
About Jaguar Land Rover
Jaguar Land Rover is the UK’s largest automotive manufacturer, built around two iconic British car brands: Land Rover, the world’s leading manufacturer of premium all-wheel-drive vehicles; and Jaguar, one of the world’s premier luxury sports sedan and sports car marques.
The company employs over 40,000 people globally, with 330 in the U.S. and supports around 275,000 more through our dealerships, suppliers and local businesses. Manufacturing is centered in the UK, with additional plants in China, Brazil, India and Slovakia.
At Jaguar Land Rover we are driven by a desire to create class-leading products that deliver great customer experiences. The largest investor in R&D in the UK manufacturing sector, we have invested £12 billion (USD$15.7 billion) in the last five years and in the current year alone will spend over £3.5 billion (USD$4.5 billion) on new product creation and capital expenditure. Last year Jaguar Land Rover sold over 583,000 vehicles in 136 countries, with nearly 80 percent of our vehicles produced in the UK being sold abroad.