November 8th is Chicken Soup For The Soul Day. There’s no better way to celebrate than by making some amazing Chicken Soup. MaryAnn Jones and Deanna Durso of Wear Your Wellness and Thrive Naturallyhave got you covered.
Check out their organic recipe.
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Soup
• 1 lb package organic chicken tenders
• 1 large onion, diced
• 1 package organic baby carrots chopped
• 4 ribs organic celery cleaned & chopped
• 1 quart organic, low sodium chicken or vegetable stock
• 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
• salt and pepper to taste
• Place all ingredients into a 3.5 quart slow cooker
• Add additional water to fill
• Set to low for at least 4 hours
• Remove chicken, shred with a fork and add back in
• Serve or save